Business Insurance

Piannaman@aol.com Piannaman@aol.com
Mon, 19 Sep 2005 10:12:20 EDT

In a message dated 9/19/2005 6:54:02 AM Pacific Standard Time,
mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com writes:

Is anyone aware of anyone writing piano  technician's business insurance
besides Potter-Leonard?

Terry  Farrell

Terry, list,

I checked with my auto insurance people--State Farm--if they insured small
businesses, and they said yes.  I explained what I wanted, they said no
problem and gave me a quote of 250.00 anually.

I have not received a copy of the policy yet, but when I do I'll give more
details.  What was described for me seems fine, but I am primarily a
home-service guy without lots of shop equipment.

I'll keep y'all posted,

Dave