Business Insurance

Barbara Richmond piano57@insightbb.com
Mon, 19 Sep 2005 09:35:42 -0500

I think it's fairly common that if you add a policy with a company that =
already insures you for something else, you will get a discount =
(home-auto, etc).

Barbara Richmond
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Piannaman@aol.com=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Monday, September 19, 2005 9:12 AM
  Subject: Re: Business Insurance

  In a message dated 9/19/2005 6:54:02 AM Pacific Standard Time, =
mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com writes:
    Is anyone aware of anyone writing piano technician's business =
insurance besides Potter-Leonard?

    Terry Farrell
  Terry, list,

  I checked with my auto insurance people--State Farm--if they insured =
small businesses, and they said yes.  I explained what I wanted, they =
said no problem and gave me a quote of 250.00 anually. =20

  I have not received a copy of the policy yet, but when I do I'll give =
more details.  What was described for me seems fine, but I am primarily =
a home-service guy without lots of shop equipment.

  I'll keep y'all posted,

  Dave