Business Insurance

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Tue, 20 Sep 2005 06:30:13 -0400

Thanks for all the suggestions so far. I heard back from my State Farm =
agent yesterday and they said they do not write policies for my type of =
business. I'll be pursuing some of the other suggestions today. Any =
additional suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks.

Terry Farrell
  ----- Original Message -----=20

  My personal experience with State Farm has been good.  They've paid =
when and what they've owed, and have lowered my rates consistently since =
I've had their coverage. =20

  Sorry your experience has been less than stellar. =20

  The question is, though, whose experience is the exception to the =
rule?

  Dave Stahl