Business Insurance

Susan Kline skline@peak.org
Tue, 20 Sep 2005 08:08:27 -0700

At 03:55 AM 9/20/2005 -0700, you wrote:
>I had State Farm for business insurance for quite a few years, until they
>informed me about 4 years ago that they were no longer writing policies
>for small businesses like ours.  I have been with Zurich since
>then.  Trouble is, State Farm was about $200/yr.  Zurich is $500/yr.  I
>have not had any luck finding a cheaper alternative.
>
>Mark Potter

They've always been economical for me, too, and I never had any trouble
with claims. The problem is, after Katrina (now possibly compounded by
Rita) any national insurance company will have such a crushing load of
claims that all rates will probably have to go through the roof. Not their
fault.

Susan