Business Insurance Needs

Ric Thompson ric1952@msn.com
Tue, 20 Sep 2005 18:49:29 -0700

It depends on the carrier and what you will need the insurance for (ie. =
Liabilty, Bayles, extended auto coverage, etc) and the amount of =
coverage you need in each.  A few years back I had my vehicle broken =
into and lost a lot of tools and parts.  Normal auto policy didn't =
cover.

Also what about the customers action when in transit????  Can it be =
replaced, if your in an accident or will you be buying the piano?????

Good Luck

Ric Thompson
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: David West<mailto:dwestpiano@msn.com>=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org<mailto:pianotech@ptg.org>=20
  Sent: Tuesday, September 20, 2005 6:20 PM
  Subject: Business Insurance Needs

  Hi List,  I was wondering, when you meet with your particular =
insurance agent to set up a business policy, are they familiar with the =
needs of the piano tech? or do you have to specify what you need to be =
covered on, or type of coverage you need, and if so, what do most of you =
request, and how large a policy????
  Any and All comments, greatly appreciated!!!!!

  Thanks,
  David West