Key Bushing Cauls-sizing wrecked mortices

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Wed, 21 Sep 2005 09:01:16 -0700 (PDT)

I have some keys with badly butchered mortices. I am
thinking of using West's with filler, putting Saran
wrap (TM) over the sizing caul and stuffing it into
the gunked up orifice.
     Comments?
     Thump