Unacknowledged aluminum oxide hazard source

Joe And Penny Goss imatunr@srvinet.com
Wed, 21 Sep 2005 11:42:44 -0600

Google it and you will find out the latest.
Joe Goss RPT
Mother Goose Tools
imatunr@srvinet.com
www.mothergoosetools.com
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Jurgen Goering=20
  To: pianotech=20
  Sent: Wednesday, September 21, 2005 11:25 AM
  Subject: Unacknowledged aluminum oxide hazard source

  I'm no expert in this field, but a friend of mine, a neurologist, is. =
I asked him about aluminum and he said there is no connection between =
Alzheimer's and eating/cooking and aluminum.

  There was more but I have forgotten...

  Piano Forte Supply
  (250) 754-2440
  info@pianofortesupply.com
  http://www.pianofortesupply.com

    Aluminum is dumb to eat from. Persons with
    "Alzheimer's " have been found with an excess of
    aluminum in the brain.=20