Unacknowledged aluminum oxide hazard source

Wed, 21 Sep 2005 20:54:05 +0100

Thank Goodness! Now I can get back to my Aluminum Rhubarbitate (and custard)
with a clear bill of health. (and a clean saucepan afterwards) :-)

Michael G.(UK)

  _____

From: Jurgen Goering [mailto:pianoforte@pianofortesupply.com]
Sent: 21 September 2005 17:26
To: pianotech
Subject: Unacknowledged aluminum oxide hazard source

I'm no expert in this field, but a friend of mine, a neurologist, is. I
asked him about aluminum and he said there is no connection between
Alzheimer's and eating/cooking and aluminum.

There was more but I have forgotten...

Piano Forte Supply
(250) 754-2440
info@pianofortesupply.com
http://www.pianofortesupply.com

Aluminum is dumb to eat from. Persons with
"Alzheimer's " have been found with an excess of
aluminum in the brain.