Not getting back to people on the Ecsaine issue. ( Sorry. )

Overs Pianos sec@overspianos.com.au
Thu, 22 Sep 2005 06:59:39 +1000

Gordon,

I await the outcome of your investigation on this matter also. While
the stuff we're using for back checks works OK it has a very rough
texture which I don't care for.

Ron O.

--
OVERS PIANOS - SYDNEY