Sale of pianos on Ebay?

Richard Oliver Snelson rsnelson0984@mchsi.com
Wed, 21 Sep 2005 16:05:21 -0500

I've been off the list for a long while but wanted to say hello again.
I'm still tuning a bit including Millikin University School of Music and a
few prior customers. With the help of daily Celebrex my hip and lower back
problem left me for now.

Question: Has anyone had any luck selling a grand on Ebay? My 5 year old
Boston GP-178 is for sale.
I do have a few rebuilding tools left also.
Joe's String lifter and the Deluxe Foredom tool and the hammer belt sander.
Only a few other misc items.

I've been busy building a website for my grandfather photos taken in the
1800's and doing museum showing of them.
It's free vist:
http://www.oliverphotocollection.com

Enjoy the photos in the gallery, Rich

Richard Oliver Snelson