Unacknowledged aluminum oxide hazard source.

David Love davidlovepianos@comcast.net
Wed, 21 Sep 2005 17:32:36 -0700

This is urban myth and health food store science.  Don't you think if there
were real scientific proof that cooking in aluminum caused disease that
someone would be cashing in on it?  It's a demon haunted world!

David Love
davidlovepianos@comcast.net

-----Original Message-----
From: pianotech-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces@ptg.org] On Behalf
Of gordon stelter
Sent: Wednesday, September 21, 2005 9:07 AM
To: Pianotech
Subject: Unacknowledged aluminum oxide hazard source.

Aluminum is dumb to eat from. Persons with
"Alzheimer's " have been found with an excess of
aluminum in the brain. I know another source, though:
aerosolized aluminum oxides from the vanes on
air-conditioners. ( Remember: You heard it here,
first! ) Goes directly into the blood/brain through
breathing.
Ever notice how dumb you feel after being in air
conditioining all day ???
   Eat a  bunch of rice cooked in salted water in
aluminum, you will feel the same kind of stoopid.
     Have and a nice day!
     Thump

--- Michael Gamble <michael@gambles.fsnet.co.uk>