Unacknowledged aluminum oxide hazard source.

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Wed, 21 Sep 2005 09:06:55 -0700 (PDT)

Aluminum is dumb to eat from. Persons with
"Alzheimer's " have been found with an excess of
aluminum in the brain. I know another source, though:
aerosolized aluminum oxides from the vanes on
air-conditioners. ( Remember: You heard it here,
first! ) Goes directly into the blood/brain through
breathing.
Ever notice how dumb you feel after being in air
conditioining all day ???
   Eat a  bunch of rice cooked in salted water in
aluminum, you will feel the same kind of stoopid.
     Have and a nice day!
     Thump

--- Michael Gamble <michael@gambles.fsnet.co.uk>

http://mail.yahoo.com