Key Bushing Cauls

Conrad Hoffsommer hoffsoco@luther.edu
Wed, 21 Sep 2005 07:33:55 -0500

At 12:40 PM 9/21/2005 +0100, you wrote:
>Hey, Joe, Have you ever boiled rhubarb in an aluminium saucepan – the acid
>in rhubarb acts as a cleanser and the pot comes out sparkling and like
>new. Then you make some custard and pour it on your bowl of rhubarb. But
>the point is here, what you’re eating isn’t just rhubarb and so we, in our
>family, called it “aluminium rhubarbitate” (with custard) J
>Regards from a cloudy Sussex
>Michael G.(UK)

Yet another reason not to eat rhubarb!  I'd been wondering how to get my
stew pot clean. Thanks!
;-}

By the time I get asbestosis from my years of doing insulation repairs in
navy engine rooms, the alzheimers from my aluminium pots won't let me
remember why, the cataracts will blind me from seeing the melanoma from a
few too many sunburns, but at least my deafness will shield me from the
nursing home attendents yelling at me as arthritis prevents me from leaping
out of the wheelchair (where I've been confined by a bad back from moving
too many pianos) to deal with the consequences of incontinence.

Shakespeare had it right...
>That ends this strange eventful history, Is second childishness and mere
>oblivion, Sans teeth, sans eyes, sans taste, sans everything.

Or... as the great philosopher Alfred E Newman so eloquently put it, "What,
me worry?"

Regards from a partly cloudy Iowa,

Conrad Hoffsommer
I tried to get a life once, but they were all out of stock.