B 458198 - string deflections - DOUBLE POSTING PROTOCOL

Ron Nossaman rnossaman@cox.net
Thu, 22 Sep 2005 07:42:11 -0500

> It was inevitable.   Maybe it's occurred before and I haven't caught
> it.  My history communicating with Ron hasn't been stellar, and I could
> see it coming down the pike again.  Fortunately, it occurred to me to
> check whether what I thought could not happen, in fact, had.  It had.
> Kent double posted the topic regarding B 458198 to both pianotech AND
> Caut...a reasonable measure when trying to engage the distinct
> constituencies of each list, though a bit of a bother for those
> subscribed to both.

Sorry. My fault. I was more concerned with content than origin and
didn't keep track of etiquette details. My apologies.

>.  If I were not subscribed to
> both lists, or had not thought to check, our exchanges would have
> probably continued on their ignoble, downward spiral.

Which is where our communication always breaks down. It immediately
goes from the technical to whatever this preaching is. I don't
understand the necessity for this.

Ron N