B 458198 - string deflections - DOUBLE POSTING PROTOCOL

Thu, 22 Sep 2005 09:23:50 -0400

At 07:42 AM 9/22/2005 -0500, you wrote:

>>.  If I were not subscribed to both lists, or had not thought to check,
>>our exchanges would have probably continued on their ignoble, downward spiral.
>
>Which is where our communication always breaks down. It immediately goes
>from the technical to whatever this preaching is. I don't understand the
>necessity for this.
>
>Ron N

Ron, or anyone -
I honestly do not understand what  "preachiness" you are responding
to.  I'm open to the possibility that there is something coming across in
my style, but I'm just not seeing it.  All I meant was that I was glad I
thought to check the other list before generating any additional posts,
based on incomplete information.  I didn't think I was rude or
inflammatory. How is that preaching?  Please, I'm asking.

David Skolnik