Key Clamps

David Ilvedson ilvey@sbcglobal.net
Thu, 22 Sep 2005 21:41:57 -0700

That's what I said to Joe G. sometime ago and he instructed me on the c=
orrect meaning...
David I>

Original message
From: "Matthew Todd"
To: Pianotech
Subject: RE: Key Clamps

I thought DAMHIK was the hick way to saying Damn it.

Matthew

Andrew and Rebeca Anderson <anrebe@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
D.on't A.sk M.e H.ow I K.now

At 02:39 PM 9/22/2005, you wrote:

Hello Joe =96 I=92ve forgotten what =93DAMHIK=94 stands for =96 I vague=
ly recall the last word is =93knowledge=94
Usually I have the keyframe on the bench. After all without the =93natu=
rals=94 no-one can play it!
I would suggest trying the method of: Do five keys and five tops and im=
mediately, on touch-dry status, putting them together. Then on with the=
 next five. No over-night drying. No mess. No fuss. Job done. As ever, =
almost clinical preparation is a must. But it=92s fast!
Regards
Michael G.(UK)