Tilting & Waiting = Danger? was Re: Lesson learned.....

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Fri, 23 Sep 2005 09:28:48 -0700 (PDT)

Have the parents sign a liabilty waiver. What are the
kids gonna do ? Tip it back up ????  Saw the tubes on
the tilter, while sitting under it ????
     Thump

P.S. You could always chain it to the tilter, with a
padlock.