Break Time

Don pianotuna@yahoo.com
Sat, 24 Sep 2005 07:37:50

Hi Folks,

Perhaps it is time to tidy the list up. My "rule of thumb" is that unless I
am replying to a specific question if I would not want my words published
in the PTG Journal I will not post them to the list.

Regards,

mailto:pianotuna@yahoo.com	http://us.geocities.com/drpt1948/

3004 Grant Rd. REGINA, SK, S4S 5G7
306-352-3620 or 1-888-29t-uner