Grotrian Steinwegs - to list or not to list?

Dean May deanmay@pianorebuilders.com
Mon, 26 Sep 2005 12:00:23 -0500

Come on, Ric. He didn't do it all by himself.

Dean
Dean May             cell 812.239.3359
PianoRebuilders.com   812.235.5272
Terre Haute IN  47802

-----Original Message-----
From: pianotech-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces@ptg.org] On
Behalf Of Ric Brekne
Sent: Monday, September 26, 2005 11:27 AM
To: pianotech
Subject: Grotrian Steinwegs - to list or not to list?

David

Yes actually you did. And seemingly quite willfully. Since this is but
one of many such episodes down through the past years I can only assume
you take some joy out of playing at this game of yours.  By all means
continue, for whatever its worth to you.  You sure know how to kill a
thread tho... I'll say that for you.

RicB