Grotrian Cymbalese -- Roy

Ric Brekne ricbrek@broadpark.no
Tue, 27 Sep 2005 23:33:26 +0200

Hi Roy

Thanks muchly... I'll have to take a gander at it.

RicB

Ric:
There is a program called Goldwave you can use to record to your
laptop.  You can download an evaluation copy for free.  I have used it
to record my daughters on violin for auditions.    You can save the
files as MP3's or wave files.  I don't know if it is the recording
quality you are looking for or not.  It probably mostly depends on the
quality of mic you use.  You can either use the builtin mic on the
computer, or buy a better one to plug in.

The URL is: http://www.goldwave.com/

Roy Peters