Chinese Pianos

Joe Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Wed, 28 Sep 2005 17:03:00 -0700

All,
I doubt that this will do one whit of good, but I've gotta say it =
anyway. I completely REFUSE to work on Chinese Pianos. The Chinese are =
inundating our society with all sorts of "cheap" products. The Corporate =
types are buying into it. Hence, OUR work force is hard pressed to =
compete on any level. For those clients that own Chinese Pianos, I =
simply refer them elsewhere. I know that a large majority of technicians =
refuse to work on Square Grands, why not the Chinese pianos? I consider =
a Square Grand ten times easier to cope with than the Chinese POS's. I =
refuse to be a party to undermining my own economy. If every technician =
would do the same, a lot of those Chinese PSO's (actually it's a =
compliment to call them such, IMO.), would wind up in the land fill, =
where they belong....or, better yet, send them back to China and let =
their people contend with them.
End of Rant. Thanks for letting me.<G>
Regards,
Joe Garrett, R.P.T.