Last Call

Jurgen Goering pianoforte@pianofortesupply.com
Wed, 28 Sep 2005 19:51:37 -0700

--Apple-Mail-69--668757793
Dale - you're welcome to join me.  It seems there is always an opening
for an arctic piano tuner's assistant.  I've found that it is a lot
easier to tune a piano in the arctic with an assistant to fend off
polar bears with a Papp's mute.  (Sticking them in the eye is the most
successful manoeuver - pinching them with it doesn't seem to cut it.)

Here is one that didn't get me, just hangin' around town up on Baffin
Island.  They are good eating, which is what they say of us, too.

--Apple-Mail-69--668757793
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Type: text/enriched
Size: 553 bytes
Desc: not available

--Apple-Mail-69--668757793--

A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: P9280005.low.jpg
Type: image/jpeg
Size: 33033 bytes
Desc: not available

--Apple-Mail-70--668757792

Jurgen Goering
Piano Forte Supply
(250) 754-2440
info@pianofortesupply.com
http://www.pianofortesupply.com

> From: Erwinspiano@aol.com
> Date: September 28, 2005 3:52:09 PM PDT
> To: pianotech@ptg.org
> Subject: Re: Last Call
>

> =A0 Jurgen
> =A0 Pictures of Plolar Bears??
> =A0=A0=A0 Dale
> =A0 ps
> =A0 can I go?
>> In a few days I will be going off list for=A0 three weeks while I go =
on=20
>> piano servicing expedition to the Canadian Arctic.=A0 If anyone on =
list
>> needs something from me before the end of October, this is your last
>> chance to place an order.
>> Contact me off list.
>>
>> If I'm not back in a month, you'll know there's a satiated polar bear
>> up there somewhere...
>>
>> Jurgen Goering
>> Piano Forte Supply
>> (250) 754-2440