Chinese Pianos

Ric Brekne ricbrek@broadpark.no
Thu, 29 Sep 2005 09:15:52 +0200

Hey Joe

God forbid they might replace all those Betsy Ross, Wurlitzers, Story
and Clarks, etc etc ad absurdum with pianos of well... shall we say
similiar quality ?

Ok.. cheap shot I know.  But as long as virtually all the major players
of our industry accept such standards in the first place.... well what
do one expect ?  Seems to me that rather then taking pot shots at one of
the few American Manufacturers left struggling to make decent pianos, we
should be launching broadsides at the whole side of the industry that
feeds a market conditioned to  low quality instruments (for not to say
sub-standard).

I know I know....  :)

Cheers
RicB

Joe G. writes

All,
I doubt that this will do one whit of good, but I've gotta say it =
anyway. I completely REFUSE to work on Chinese Pianos. The Chinese are =
inundating our society with all sorts of "cheap" products