Chinese Pianos

Delwin D Fandrich fandrich@pianobuilders.com
Thu, 29 Sep 2005 08:51:46 -0700

While I agree with some of Joe's sentiment I see no reason to punish the Chinese
people for our own government's greed and shortsightedness. And, no, I don't see
it as all George W's fault; so-called leaders from both parties have gotten us
into this mess and I don't see either of them trying real hard to get us out.

Del