Advice

avery1@houston.rr.com avery1@houston.rr.com
Thu, 29 Sep 2005 11:19:02 -0500

List,

I received this from a university piano professor I know from out of
state and was wondering if anyone could comment. I'm comfortable with
the U models but don't know anything about the GC grand or the
equivalent K & C. Could anyone give me some information? Especially
about those two. I haven't seen a new K & C in many years. Thanks.

Avery

>I am trying to buy some pianos for our school and am looking at
Yamahas, one GC