Chinese Pianos

Dean May deanmay@pianorebuilders.com
Thu, 29 Sep 2005 13:16:52 -0500

>>If the Chinese workers want to work harder than the Americans, for
less money,

The beauty of it is we don't give them real money at all. It's paper
with green ink on it. As long as they think it is worth something we are
okay. If they ever try to cash in the 100's of billion$ they are sitting
on we may be in trouble.

Dean
Dean May             cell 812.239.3359
PianoRebuilders.com   812.235.5272