O.T.     Re: BREAKING NEWS:  House  Majority Leader Tom DeLay Indicted

Paul McCloud pmc033@earthlink.net
Fri, 30 Sep 2005 07:11:19 -0700

Tom:
    Are you sure you got the post from Pianotech?  I save all my email messages, and can't find any message on this topic without "re:" in the subject line.  It's possible you have gotten a "fake" email from someone else who hijacked the pianotech return address.
    Paul McCloud
    San Deigo

To: pianotech@ptg.org
Sent: 09/30/2005 5:51:05 AM
Subject: Re: O.T.     Re: BREAKING NEWS:  House  Majority Leader Tom DeLay Indicted

In a message dated 9/30/05 6:33:05 AM, dporritt@mail.smu.edu writes:

but there is no one that approves or rejects posts from list members.  That would be too big of a job for anyone.

Bottom line, we depend on the good will and common sense of the list members.

My wife and I are subscribed to two other lists.  Never, not once, has there been personal, political, or religious content to ANY of the posts on these lists.  These lists are not moderated, either.  Why is it that piano techs feel it is appropriate to share their personal beliefs in a public forum on pianos?

FTR, I would be just as angry if someone posted their delight in DeLay's indictment.  It has no business being on this list, nor in my computer.

Tom Sivak
Chicago