small vs large grands

Don pianotuna@yahoo.com
Fri, 30 Sep 2005 08:31:43

Hi Vladan,

Uprights just don't repeat in the same way as a well regulated grand. I
don't think it has anything to do with adversion to looks.

Rumor has it that 121 cm uprights have equivalent length strings to a 185
cm grand. Is this true?

At 12:02 AM 9/30/2005 -0700, you wrote:
>Hi Stephen,
>
>I think you will have to divide customers into "market
>segments" in order to get a clear picture.  I don't
>think there is a single average customer who
>represents the entire small grand market.  Here are
>well known examples:
>
>1.  Small living quarters, customer is sincere about
>learning how to play but has an aversion to the look
>of verticals.

Regards,

mailto:pianotuna@yahoo.com	http://us.geocities.com/drpt1948/

3004 Grant Rd. REGINA, SK, S4S 5G7