Humidity control information library

Ky Patterson source@pattersonandco.com
Fri, 30 Sep 2005 14:48:31 -0400

Greetings list,

There have always been many varying ideas and opinions surrounding Dampp
Chaser's humidity control products.  Every topic from sales to
installation to troubleshooting has been a topic for discussion on this
list and elsewhere -- in most cases many times!

Conflicting information and reports cause confusion, many good ideas are
lost, and a lot of time is wasted because there's no central location
for all that hard-won knowledge.

We've decided to do what we can to help by founding an online library
dedicated to piano humidity control.
Check it out at  www.pattersonandco.com/library.shtml

For over 15 years Patterson & Company has specialized exclusively in
piano humidity control, as a distributor of Dampp Chaser products to
technicians across North America.  We've added our years of experience
into the Library, and we'd like to get yours as well.

Send us your ideas, your experiences, and your suggestions.
Help us build this collection into the most comprehensive library of
material on the subject in the world!

Thank you very much for your time!

Ky Patterson
Patterson & Company

P.S.: Please help keep the list uncluttered. Send all email privately
to  source@pattersonandco.com  . Thanks!