piano moving technique (pianoplan machine)

PIANISSIMO PIANOFORTE S.L. patrick@pianospianissimo.com
Mon, 6 Feb 2006 13:26:20 +0100 (CET)

Paid about 13.000EUR for ours last year(it has actually dropped in price,
as the first one we bought was a bit more expensive, and that was 8yrs
ago)

Certainly worth every cent. Once you have it you'll regret not having
bought it before! Also, they do last, the older one we have still goes
like the first day and i know people that have been using one for many
years...

Patrick

P.S.: it equals to 15.000USD