What's a fair price to charge for tuning a piano

Piannaman@aol.com Piannaman@aol.com
Thu, 9 Feb 2006 02:41:45 EST

=20
=20
Since I don't like to bargain, and I don't like prices to be a gray area, I=20=
=20
post mine on my website and have them listed at the bottom of my invoice.  =20
The way I see it, this eliminates, or at least minimizes price shoppers.
=20
I have the option of lowering the price for economically disadvantaged =20
customers if I so choose.
=20
Dave Stahl
=20
Dave Stahl Piano Service
650-224-3560
_http://dstahlpiano.net/_ (http://www.dstahlpiano.net/)=20
=20
In a message dated 2/8/2006 7:36:44 P.M. Pacific Standard Time, =20