Upgrading.....

RON MAY, RPT ronmay_rpt@bellsouth.net
Sat, 11 Feb 2006 14:36:48 -0500

Hi All
   Dean said "most of my clientele they have no idea what the PTG =
is".---And who's fault is this Dean? I am not picking on you Dean. This =
is exactly the point I was making.---It is up to the individual members =
to talk up PTG membership and we don't do it. If we don't do it =
ourselves it just isn't going to happen.

  "What if we dropped the "benefit" of allowing associates to advertise =
their membership with PTG? For those that only want to advertise their =
association with the PTG, it might give them a little more motivation to =
take the test." -------It was this way for many years until "we again =
shot ourselves in the foot"

  A number of years ago, during our National in Philadelphia, I glanced =
in the yellow pages.  They had a heading telling what RPT and PTG meant =
and a listing of the RPT's in that area with phone numbers.  I thought =
it was terrific. I don't know if this would be available on a national =
program but I think it is worth exploring if it hasn't already been =
done.

  As far as priority,  We have been jacking around with this for 20 =
years or longer. It is time to get it fixed.

  Ron May