Anything wrong with finishing keysticks?

David Ilvedson ilvey@sbcglobal.net
Tue, 28 Feb 2006 11:53:06 -0800

Thump's not going to like that...;-]

David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, California

Original message
From: "Alan Barnard"
To: Pianotech
Subject: Re: Anything wrong with finishing keysticks?

Ah, well. As a heavy carnivore concerned about the environment and pres=
erving scarce tropical woods, I have found the ideal solution to the pr=
oblem, one that is all organic and beautifully natural: I eat with my f=
ingers before playing the piano! That way the animal grease protects th=
e wood from my highly destructive sweat ... and makes it real shiny, to=
o.

Alan Barnard
Salem, Missouri