New Year's rant

Erwinspiano@aol.com Erwinspiano@aol.com
Mon, 2 Jan 2006 10:52:25 EST

Susan
    I feel like  it's easy to relate  to your frustration to some extent
with all the high every things you  mentioned.     Who  can't?

   With our favorite federal tax  orgs. merry go round, greedy state taxes
ridiculous regulations, real  estate prices etc.  It can make life very
difficult to say the  least . It does require balance & budget. I still love Calif.
&the job but dislike the State of things in business unfriendly  Calif.  No
wonder you left.

  & now real estate has launched a whole  generation (my  kids) into being
potentially permanent renters.   What a drag.

  I realized that all over, that the State/local  the gov. coffers have been
raking in property tax revenues now at twice   to 3 times the rate because of
rising property prices & hence property  taxes.  Yet Every one is still
claiming shortfall.  I smell  somethin........   Workmans comp... what a joke.

 What I respect about your post is that you have  thought it thru & decided &
articulated very well what works best for  you.  Many folks never have. Your
business model works for you in your  ecomomic climate.  Good for you.  I've
know you a long time & I  bet you don't work for free any more than I do.  When
or if we do its'  for our own chosen reasons.

It's good to hear from one who has been instrospective  enough to decide what
is important to them & is doing the way that just  makes then feel good
inside.
   The best of things to you Susan
   Dale  Erwin