<oops> for Marshall

Susan Kline skline@peak.org
Mon, 02 Jan 2006 13:47:49 -0800

At 09:31 PM 1/2/2006 +0000, you wrote:
>Would you purchase the rosewood extension hammer or the smaller extension
>hammer?  Have a good one.
>Marshall

Hello, Marshall

I use an A-440 fork, but of course you can get C forks as well, if they
suit your temperament sequence better.

I use the nylon extension hammer, myself. It's nearly indestructible. The
rosewood is pretty, of course. I once cracked a rosewood hammer trying to
<blush> hammer a pedal lyre wedge in with it. I was very much younger than
I am now ... oh, by the way, it's good to have a rubber mallet for that
sort of task.

I use my extension lever kind of long, but as a guy you probably don't need
to. It's handier when it's shorter, but takes more muscle to turn.

Susan