billing forms

Piannaman@aol.com Piannaman@aol.com
Thu, 5 Jan 2006 01:05:39 EST

Jeez, I've been struggling with my trigger finger tonight!  Please  ignore
last post.

Mr. Dannenfelser, the previous post was meant for you.  Here it is  again, in
case you missed it!

<<I made some up on MS Publisher a few years back, and update them  every
time I print them...gotta get that price increase in there!  They end  up costing
about 20 cents apiece when I have them printed numbered, and in  duplicate,
at the local printers.

If you have Publisher, I'd be happy to send you a file.

Dave Stahl

Dave Stahl Piano Service
650-224-3560
_http://dstahlpiano.net/_ (http://www.dstahlpiano.net/) <>>