billing forms

pianotune05 pianotune05@comcast.net
Thu, 5 Jan 2006 08:32:21 -0500

Hi Dave,
I have publisher.  What template do you use, and what should be included =
on it?
Marshall
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Piannaman@aol.com=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Thursday, January 05, 2006 1:00 AM
  Subject: Re: billing forms

  Mike,

  I made some up on MS Publisher a few years back, and update them every =
time I print them...gotta get that price increase in there!  They end up =
costing about 20 cents apiece when I have them printed numbered, and in =
duplicate, at the local printers. =20

  If you have Publisher, I'd be happy to send you a file. =20

  Dave Stahl

  In a message dated 1/4/2006 4:51:58 P.M. Pacific Standard Time, =