billing forms for Marshall and others

pianotune05@comcast.net pianotune05@comcast.net
Thu, 05 Jan 2006 14:31:50 +0000

Hi Ron,
I'll give them a call.  It sounds interesting.  Thanks for the information.  I appreciate this.
Marshall
ps. I also appreciate everyone else's help on here and putting up with my coplaining about mutes.:)

From: "RON MAY, RPT" <ronmay_rpt@bellsouth.net>

Hi Marshall

I have been following your posts and may have some help for you on the invoice pads.  I get all of mine preprinted from a company that many service businesses use called NEBS.  If you call them at 800 225 6380. You might also try them at nebs.com. They will send you a nice catalogue. I buy 4"X6" books of 50 duplicate pages at about 250 a time can get several hundred for about $40.+ .For new subscribers they give as much as 50% off at times. It is good to be on their mailing list. They have anything you want in printing from invoices, and statements to magnetic cards.They will custom make what ever form you like.  I have used them for over 10 years.. I had one mistake on printer checks one time and they sent me the replacements in about two days. Give them a call I think you will be very happy.

Ron May