adhesive for ivories

Alan Barnard tune4u@earthlink.net
Thu, 5 Jan 2006 14:38:46 -0600

Having said all that, what are you recommending? Only wafers, even for
incidental repairs?

I, like many others apparently, have had good success with the PVC-E.

On another note (A B-flat, perhaps), when I have had thin, very white
ivories to replace, I have not been above spray painting the wood white
before applying glue and ivory. Anybody else do that?

Alan Barnard
Salem, Missouri