Damper Assembly Upgrade

Erwinspiano@aol.com Erwinspiano@aol.com
Sun, 8 Jan 2006 10:49:54 EST

Bill
    I wrote up the entire list of redesign  features in a post last year.
The addition of wood or a new  block is required for this procedure.
   Dale

Looks like I'll be scabbing on  a small block at each end of the tray, 'cause
without them the pivots would  want to fall in the area cut out for clearance
of the inside end of the  lever. ".......but that's the  nature of custom
mods"

I'll glad it's on record that  someone else has been doing this already <g>
This is for _http://williamackerman.com/studio.html_
(http://williamackerman.com/studio.html)

Bill Ballard RPT
NH Chapter,  P.T.G