tool time

Piannaman@aol.com Piannaman@aol.com
Wed, 11 Jan 2006 12:01:49 EST

One of my regular clients spaced out last night and forgot an  appointment.
"No biggie," thought I, after carrying tools, etc. to the  front door, "I'll
sit here on her porch and catch up on my phone calls."   Spent 3/4 of an hour
making calls, still no client.  I left as it  started to get dark.

Went to the car in the AM, put stuff in trunk.  No tools!!   AAARGH!  Moments
of adrenaline.  Called client, confirmed that tools  were indeed there.
Adrenaline back to normal levels.  Drove over,  picked up bag as she apologized
profusely.

Reassembling a tool kit that has been many years in the making is  a daunting
prospect.  Don't be in too much of a dither to check that you're  all
together before leaving a client's house!

Dave  Stahl

Dave Stahl Piano Service
650-224-3560
_http://dstahlpiano.net/_ (http://www.dstahlpiano.net/)