Fire extinguisher residue

Erwinspiano@aol.com Erwinspiano@aol.com
Wed, 11 Jan 2006 18:54:19 EST

Robert
  Yes we are finishing up A big Petrof from a school that got the same
treatment.  E-mail me privately if you wish details
  Dale

I was contacted by a customer whose church was broken into.  The vandals
discharged several fire extinguishers in the chapel. The Kawai  grand had the lid
up. I was asked to clean the inside of the piano. I don't  know how much
powder got into the piano. It has been about a month since it  happened. I am going
there next week to do the job. Has anyone had a similar  experience?

Robert Mihlfeld
Farmington Pianos