Freebees

Dean May deanmay@pianorebuilders.com
Fri, 13 Jan 2006 12:40:19 -0500

I like to leave my business card on the music desk. Often I find it
still there the next time I tune.

Dean
Dean May             cell 812.239.3359
PianoRebuilders.com   812.235.5272
Terre Haute IN  47802

-----Original Message-----
From: pianotech-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces@ptg.org] On
Behalf Of pianotune05
Sent: Friday, January 13, 2006 12:29 PM
To: An open list for piano technicians
Subject: Re: Freebees

Hi everyone,
Speaking of contact information.  What do you guys do in order to keep
yoru name in front of your customers when you tune? Do you put your name
on the pin block, stick a little address lable on the piano like one guy
I know does?  I mean do people really open up the piano to find out who
tuned it?
Marshall