Hammer springs - where to buy.

Richard Day pianotoone@hotmail.com
Sat, 14 Jan 2006 14:50:29 -0500

Have always used the hammer replacement springs with the square, brass
mounting plate that mounts to the front of the hammer rail with a small
screw.

Need to replace all the hammer rail springs on a spinet.  Schaff is out of
stock and is looking FOR SOMEONE TO MAKE THEM.  So who knows when they will
have them.

Does anyone know where I can buy those (and the screws) or in the
alternative how to install the springs that look like the original.....stuck
in the wood.

After 25 years in the business, don't get stuck very often but here I am

Thanks for any help

Dick Day
Marshall MI