National

JIMRPT@aol.com JIMRPT@aol.com
Sun, 15 Jan 2006 18:13:36 EST

In a message dated 1/15/06 3:05:33 PM, mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com writes:

> IMHO, the Annual PTG Convention (what is referred to here as the
> "National", even though folks from all over the world are invited and attend) is very
> cost-effective, and therefore, not expensive.

Terry you are correct about it being "cost effective" especially if one has
never attended...even if one has attended a few, or many, it is well
worthwhile.

 As for the "national" thingee...PTG does not have a 'National' convention
although some insist on calling it that........ according to our bylaws we have
an "annual convention". Perhaps the name 'national' sticks around to
differentiate the "PTG Annual" from all the regional thingees which are also held once
a year. ??????
Jim Bryant (FL)