RCT vs. Verituner

PIANISSIMO PIANOFORTE S.L. patrick@pianospianissimo.com
Mon, 16 Jan 2006 00:17:14 +0100 (CET)

Hi John,

I use pocket RCT at the moment, but have just ordered a Verituner 100.
They mentioned pocket verituner was also available but decided to go for
the "traditional" one, since the point of getting it in the first place
was to have a device that isn't "built" in a flimsy hand held computer.

I should have the new machine arriving in a couple of days, so i can let
you know my thoughts as a Veritune convert from RCT.

It hopefully won't take me too long to get used to the new device (i
suppose the spinner will be similar).

Regards from sunny Southern Spain,

Patrick

All the talk about the pRCT and PocketPC tends to make me almost wish I
had gone with the Pocket PC w/ either RCT or pocket Verituner to reduce
my "lug load." However, I'm pleased with the Verituner and don't intend
to invest any more money into any other ETD unless there is a very
compelling reason to do so. <br>
I've not used RCT. How does it compare with Verituner? Any Veritune
converts from RCT? Any RCT converts from Verituner?<br>
Any users of the pocket Verituner version? What are the main
differences with the pocket version and the regular Verituner? Anyone
used both pocket Verituner and pocket RCT? Opinions?<br>
Thanks,<br>
John Formsma<br>

Patrick Hinves Ballesta
Afinador/Técnico 610442371