Pianos at the Awahnee in Yosemite?

Piannaman@aol.com Piannaman@aol.com
Mon, 16 Jan 2006 02:34:43 EST

Dave, Dale,

Thanks for the information.  It makes sense that they wouldn't barter  with a
service person...  Typical clientele there  is more likely to be movie stars
and heads-of-state.  I hear the rooms  there run close to 500$ a night.

Oh, well.  It doesn't hurt to try.  Dale, I didn't stop in at the  hotel when
I was there, but I'd like to see the piano that you rebuilt.   Wonder who's
played on it over the years?

Thanks,

Dave

In a message dated 1/15/2006 10:21:27 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,