RCT vs. Verituner (opinions from a newly convert)

Tvak@aol.com Tvak@aol.com
Fri, 20 Jan 2006 21:46:55 EST

In a message dated 1/20/2006 5:53:33 P.M. Central Standard Time,
patrick@pianospianissimo.com writes:

I would  like to ask one first question to VT100 users, do you usually
carry it in  the tool case (if so,any ideas to protect screen from the rest
of the  stuff

I  bought a camera case to carry the VT100.  It's made of cloth  with padding
in the walls, and is soft inside, too.  I have actually  dropped the darn
thing and no harm has come to the VT100.  It's one more  thing to carry, but it's
worth it to keep it protected.

Tom Sivak
Chicago

P.S.

There is a plexiglass screen protector available from Dave Carpenter.   It
velcros to the VT100 and holds a piece of plexiglass in place in front of the
screen.  With my camera case, I don't think I need the extra protection, so  I
don't use it.