RCT vs. Verituner (opinions from a newly convert)

Joe And Penny Goss imatunr@srvinet.com
Sat, 21 Jan 2006 16:53:43 -0700

Hi Trerry,
Only when you forget.
Which I seem to do quite often.=20
The hurrier I go the behinder I gets. <O((
Joe Goss RPT
Mother Goose Tools
imatunr@srvinet.com
www.mothergoosetools.com
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Farrell=20
  To: Pianotech List=20
  Sent: Saturday, January 21, 2006 4:17 PM
  Subject: Re: RCT vs. Verituner (opinions from a newly convert)

  Why would I want a cover for it? I have a soft cloth and an inch of =
foam covering it now when it is in my case. Is that not sufficient? Is =
there a problem with screen durability that I am not aware of?

  Terry Farrell
    ----- Original Message -----=20
    I am supprised that you do not have the VT cover. Perhaps it is an =
extra that is sold seperatly.
    Just a piece of 1/4" plexi glass with a velcro strap that wraps =
arround the unit.
    One could use a 1/4" piece of ply wood with the velcro. One only =
needs to protect the screen.
    The velcro strap is only about one inch of the stickum part the rest =
strap.
    Joe Goss RPT