VT pitch raising tip--was Re: RCT vs. Verituner (opinions from anewly convert)

PIANISSIMO PIANOFORTE S.L. patrick@pianospianissimo.com
Sun, 22 Jan 2006 12:40:34 +0100 (CET)

Thanks John,

I must try your "mutting system". So far i've always used just the one
mute (rubber wedge for grands and up. bass, and papps wedge for plain wire
on up.)

Still not had a propper chance to use the vt... but i will this week!

Patrick